Sensatori Azul Hotels / Hotel
This beachfront resort, placed on the east coast of Dominican Republic, features 460 suites designed to cater to a variety of travel experiences with an adults-only section, decadent Honeymoon Suites with Jacuzzis and spacious Family Suites as well as 8 private Garden Villas. The heart of the resort features The Gourmet Village, showcasing a variety of boutiques, coffee shop, Theatre, Open Air Cinema, Wedding Plaza, Gourmet Inclusive ® bars, lounges and restaurants framed by open air terraces and reflection pools. Total build up area of all facilities is around 55,000 m².
BEXEL worked directly for the Investor, Karisma Hotels and Resorts, from the design stages until project realization. The following services were provided on the project:
1. Develop a full 3D BIM model based on architectural, structural and MEP designs.
2. Keep the model up-to-date and run regular constructability analyses in order to detect and resolve conflicts among structural, architectural and MEP elements.
3. Comprehensive design review analyses in order to minimize the risk of changes in the project that may result in additional expenses for the owner.
4. Provide advanced 3D/4D construction visualizations based on the BIM model, in order to improve contractors’ and other stakeholders’ insights into the construction process with Building Explorer BIM Analysis Tools, BEXEL’s proprietary software package.
5. Preparation of Bid packages by developing quantity takeoffs extracted from 3D BIM model using our software solutions.
6. Construction monitoring with an on-site monitoring team.
7. Collect, analyze and process all construction progress data - while generating day by day progress audits, executive reports and predictions.